Download full CV (PDF format)
- Ph.D. in Meteorology (University of Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Master of Science M.Sc. in Agricultural Meteorology (University of Reading, U.K.)
- Master in Public Sector Management (MPSM, Cyprus International Institute of Management, CIIM).
- Specialized one-year ad hoc training in Agricultural Meteorology (Certificate in Agricultural Meteorology, University of Reading).
- Certificates in Applied Meteorology, Aviation Meteorology, Mediterranean Meteorology (British Meteorological Office College, Reading, U.K.,).
- B.Sc. in Mathematics (University of Thessaloniki, Greece).
- Atmospheric energetics.
- Development of mathematical methods for weather prediction and their verification.
- Diagnostic investigation of Mediterranean depressions with emphasis on the quantification of various characteristics.
- Applications of Artificial Neural networks in meteorological and climatological issues.
- Desert dust transportation. Applications of weather radar in the estimation of precipitation.
- Applications of satellite meteorology and remote sensing. Precipitation, drought, floods and methods for their prediction and mitigation planning.
- Atmospheric and climatic models.
- Director of the Department of Meteorology, Cyprus.
- Permanent Representative of Cyprus with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- National Focal Point with IPCC