Visit The Cyprus Institute – Enjoy a day of Science
The Cyprus Institute (CyI) organizes regular group tours to its Premises and Laboratories.
The tours provide a general introduction to the Institute's mission and offer visitors a view into exciting state-of-the-art research programs and facilities.
The tour covers CyI Laboratories and Infrastructure including:
- CyClone Supercomputer of the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Facility
- Unmanned Systems Research Laboratory (USRL)
- Linear Fresnel (LIFE) Facility
- Andreas Pittas Art Characterization Laboratories (APAC Labs)
- Virtual Environments Lab
- Environmental Archaeology
- BioMERA Infrastructure Lab
- Human Osteoarchaeology Lab
- Instrumentation and Nanotechnology Lab
- Environmental Chemistry Lab (ECL)
- Green Wall - Sustainable Built Environment
- Instrumentation for Nanoparticle and Nanomaterial Synthesis and Characterization Laboratory (INL)
- Cyprus Atmospheric Observatory (CAO)
- Graduate School
All groups must make an advance reservation for a tour.
Please complete the request form at least two weeks prior to your visit.
The tours are oriented towards schools, university students, educators, business, organisations and individuals.
Minimum number of participants: 8
Tours can be conducted both in Greek and English
Public Holidays and Institute events may affect the tour schedule periodically throughout the year.